top of page
Workshops & Events
See upcoming workshops and events.
- Thu, Dec 14Zoom via HPHHelping Parents Heal: A Panel on Bringing Spirituality into Mental Health - 8-9 pm EST (Free Lecture)Dec 14, 2023, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM ESTZoom via HPHIf you are a parent who has a child in Spirit, join us for this uplifting talk with HPH and a panel of intuitive mental health practitioners. We will discuss bringing spirituality into mental health practice.
- Sun, Dec 17Online via ZoomDec 17, 2023, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ESTOnline via ZoomJoin Dr. Lenore for this two-hour workshop to bring in your loved ones for the holiday season using your own intuitive abilities (we all have them!). The workshop includes discussion and guided exercises with your loved ones in Spirit.
- Sat, Dec 30Online via ZoomDec 30, 2023, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ESTOnline via ZoomJoin Dr. Lenore for this two-hour workshop to call in your loved ones and move together into the new year. Release and clear what needs to go. Invite in what needs to come for 2024. The workshop includes discussion and guided exercises to connect you with your loved ones in Spirit.
- Sun, Jan 28Online via ZoomJan 28, 2024, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ESTOnline via ZoomButterflies, flashing lights, feathers, coins, and certain songs? Join Dr. Lenore for this two-hour workshop on understanding signs from the Other Side. Learn how to pick up on signs and work with them for deeper connection and insight.
- Sat, Feb 10Online via ZoomNo, You're Not "Crazy"! (Your Intuitive Connection Has Opened Up!) Half-Day Online Workshop (1-5 EST)Feb 10, 2024, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM ESTOnline via ZoomJoin Dr. Lenore Matthew, expert on intuitive and psychic awakenings, for this interactive, half-day workshop designed to help you understand the psychic, intuitive, and supernatural experiences you're having (or wonder if you're having).
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Dr. Lenore Matthew; Lenore Matthew, LLC; and drlenorematthew.com make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. Sessions with Lenore are intended for the highest good of her clients. Regardless of the information provided during a session, clients are responsible for their own choices and actions or non-actions. A session with Lenore does not replace or negate professional services that may or may not be needed in the form of medical, legal, mental health, or other professional counsel. Lenore shall not be liable for any decisions and/or actions taken based on the information given in a session. Lenore is not a licensed therapist nor does she accept clients seeking such services.
bottom of page